I’ve always wanted a “ghetto blaster” for as long as I could remember. Ever since I was recording songs off the radio to cassette (often favorite tracks several times over) The big bass thump and the ability to start up your own block party with some D cell batteries, a boombox and a repetitive mix. It’s also in this same spirit of repetition that manufacturers have come to recognize this yearning of past wants and improving on the objects of affection to create a truly irresistible product that just begs you to cough up the cash or blindly swipe your credit card and go home with probably the best sounding iPod/iPhone compatible portable speaker system.
Modern boombox, check!
Kinda like that new car smell, only better. (some may disagree with me)
Goofy looking grin in shiny new toy’s reflection, check!
Time to wake the neighbors!
• Two powerful 6-inch coaxial drivers deliver full range sound
• Play your iPod/iPhone music while charging using the USB to 30 pin Apple cable
• Using the rotary dial and front facing screen, play and control music directly from storage devices including USB flash and external hard drives
• Shoulder strap and soft-touch handle let you take your music along
• Input options let you connect most audio devices and mix with an instrument
TDK doesn’t just put life on record; it puts life in every adventurous music lover.